Solstice Renewal for Challenging Times
Yoga, Ayurveda, and Nature Retreat
June 24-26, 2022
The more uncertain the world around you, the more resilience you need.
How do you reclaim your inner strength and openness to life?
Take the time to reconnect. Reconnect to yourself, to community, and to the rhythms and beauty of nature.
The summer solstice marks the time where the radiance of the sun is at its highest. It provides a rich opportunity to tap into the wisdom of your own inner “sun”, or your own intuition.
Using the tools of yoga, ayurveda, nature walks, and a solstice fire ritual, we’ll create a space to ignite your inner renewal and intuitive heart. Reflect on the collective challenges we face, and contemplate how to move forward with gentleness, self-compassion, inspiration, and hope.
Your 3-Day/2-Night Retreat Includes:
- Discussions on Nature’s Rhythms, and how they can support us through challenging times.
- Journaling prompts for your own self-reflection.
- Daily yoga classes taught with ayurvedic principles in mind to support nourishment and seasonal balance.
- Guided relaxations and meditations.
- An optional guided hike through one of the beautiful trails on the Himalayan Institute 400-acre camp.
- An evening campfire with a Summer Solstice Ritual to set your intentions for the season.
Self Care Add-Ons:
During the retreat, ample downtime is built-in for you to schedule additional treatments and relax in your own unique way.
- Massage treatments including ayurvedic Garshana, Shirodhara and/or steam Jin Shin Jyutsu, Reflexology, or Myopathic Muscular Therapy.
- Learn more and book your treatments through the Pure Rejuv Wellness Center website.
- Simple, comfortable, quiet accommodations conducive to a peaceful stay.
- Three delicious, nutritious, and hearty vegetarian or vegan meals daily
- Access to the newly consecrated Sri Vidya Meditation Shrine located at the heart of the Retreat Center’s campus.
- An optional tour of Moka Origins, a mission-driven chocolate and coffee factory nestled on the Retreat Center’s campus.
- The Sacred Grove Cafe which offers coffee, espresso drinks, and the best homemade chai tea and cookies around (we are fans)!
- Tea lounge with complimentary unlimited hot tea beverages.
- Complimentary Internet access.
- 400-acre wooded campus of the Retreat Center, including Sunset Pond, The Sound of Music Hill, a residential herb garden, forest pavilion, and four groomed hiking trails, one of which ends at Tanners Falls.
- MarketPlace Bookstore and Giftshop.
Tuition Cost: $297 (tuition payable to Peaceful Waters Yoga)
Accommodations Cost: $115-$315/night. Choose and book your accommodations separately through the Himalayan Institute Retreat Center. Meals included.
- You can also call 800.822.4547 X 1 to book your room directly with the Himalayan Institute. Please be sure to mention the program name and dates when registering!
- All accommodations are single occupancy. Room sharing is permitted by request.
Cancellations up to 14 days prior to the retreat start date are subject to a $25 processing fee. Cancellations within 14 days up until 48 hours of the start of the retreat will be refunded 50% of the tuition cost. No refunds for no-shows or cancellations within 48 hours of the start of the retreat. Refer to Himalayan Institute policies for their accommodations cancellation policy.
COVID 19 & Variant Protocols:
- The Himalayan Institute has a very active and attentive covid team that monitors all available outlets regarding Covid and Covid Variants.
- The capacity for this retreat aligns with their current capacity guidelines.
HI is currently reserving 50% of its accommodations capacity to maintain the health and wellness of the guests & community.
VERY IMPORTANT: Current Covid Policies as of March 8, 2022